Friday, September 7, 2007

Well, okay...

...my cat doesn't really go to the movies. But I do- whenever I can. If I miss something in the theater, I make sure to rent or buy the DVD later!

I don't usually write long reviews- just little blurbs that say what I liked or did't like. I like almost everything. I can only think of one or two movies that I really didn't like in the past few years.

I love the classics, too. My favorite classic film is Rebecca. I try to catch it whenever it is shown on Turner Classic Movies. Unfortunately, it is not currently available on DVD.

I didn't see too many movies this summer. I missed out on a few that I'd wanted to see. But I did see the third Shrek and Pirates of the Carribean movies; Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (three times!); Ratatouille; and Hairspray, my favorite of the summer.

From time to time I'll write about something I've just seen, or remember an older favorite. So this blog is going to be somewhat busy!

No comments: